[rt-users] Change logo

Alessandra Serrau aserrau at reilabs.com
Thu Nov 26 11:27:07 EST 2009

I would change logo in RT user interface.
I read the instructions in http://wiki.bestpractical.com/view/ChangeLogo
These instruction are not compliant with my RT version (3.8.5) because in
configuration file doesn't exist LogAltText, LogoImageURL, LogoLinkURL
parameters.
I tryed to change the other present parameters, do all necessary changes in
layout.css file and after clean the mason cache, restart webserver, clear
browser cache and reload the user interface.
I'd like use a png image, but I tryed to used also a gif image.
The result is that there is not more the best practical logo, but there is
not my logo, too!

Anybody can help me?

Thank you very much in advance

Alessandra Serrau