[rt-users] include transaction to search results

Zoltan Kiss zoltan.kiss at serverside.hu
Mon Nov 30 10:17:35 EST 2009

Hi,

I have a question about the query builder. Can i include transaction
fields somehow in my query? like these format:
title | transaction create | completed, etc.etc

I require the first transaction record to my result table if its
possible. or it is only possible if i'm write a custom app to query the
database itself?
I can query it with native SQL with these statement:
    select
    a.*
    from Attachments a, Transactions t
    where a.Transactionid=t.id and t.objectid=$ticketid;

Any suggestions? :)

Thanks for your help!

Regards,
Zoltan Kiss