[rt-users] You're almost there

Rob MacGregor rob.macgregor at gmail.com
Mon Nov 30 15:35:27 EST 2009

On Mon, Nov 30, 2009 at 18:52, Wagner Pereira <wpereira at pop-sp.rnp.br> wrote:
> Hi, friends.
>
> Finishing my RT configuration, I faced this up:
>
> RT: Request Tracker
> You're almost there!
>
> You haven't yet configured your webserver to run RT.
>
> You appear to have installed RT's web interface correctly, but haven't
> yet configured your web server to "run" the RT server which powers the
> web interface.
>
> The next step is to edit your webserver's configuration file to instruct
> it to use RT's mod_perl , fastcgi or speedycgi handler.
>
> What's next?

Have you read the instructions that come included with RT?  More can
also be found on the Wiki
(http://wiki.bestpractical.com/view/InstallationGuides).

If you need the list to help you then you'll have to provide some
information about your install - not least of which for this is the
Operating System you're using and what web server software you're
using.

--
                 Please keep list traffic on the list.

Rob MacGregor