[rt-users] How should I create a db in mysql?

Behzad Mahini mahini at apple.com
Mon Nov 30 16:22:53 EST 2009

Take a look at the following 2 URL's, and make sure you set your
Apache directives (in your httpd.conf file):

http://wiki.bestpractical.com/view/ManualInstallation
http://wiki.bestpractical.com/view/ManualApacheConfig

Also, make sure you have all the appropriate references made to
mod_perl (or FastCGI)

Lastly, there are some references (in the past few months) made to
this issue, and you'd be able to Google them on www.gossamer-threads.com
http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/rt/users/90374

-Behzad