[rt-users] Multiple on create scrips and send mails

Jerome Durand jdurand at renater.fr
Sat Oct 3 18:22:15 EDT 2009

Hi all,

What happens if I have multiple "on create" scrips? Will they all be
executed?

For example I'd like the standard autoreply to be sent... But if the
subject of the email matchs some regular expression I'd like to send
some other type of email (an example: "your message has been detected as
a spam..." if the subject matchs some tag)

Do you see a good way to do it? I don't manage to understand how I could
  simply send an email (I don't manage to use what I found on the list:
http://lists.fsck.com/pipermail/rt-users/2009-July/060403.html)

Thanks for your help,

Jerome Durand

Responsable des services aux usagers
Services operations & support manager

             Réseau National de Télécommunications
      pour la Technologie, l'Enseignement et la Recherche

Tel:    +33 (0) 1 53 94 20 40  |  GIP RENATER
Fax:    +33 (0) 1 53 94 20 41  |  c/o ENSAM
E-mail: jdurand at renater.fr     |  151 Boulevard de l'Hôpital
http://www.renater.fr          |  75013 PARIS