[rt-users] Assets in Dashboard

Torsten Brumm torsten.brumm at googlemail.com
Mon Oct 5 07:54:21 EDT 2009

Hi Joop, Seth;
as i said in my last mail, we are not on 3.8.x but the attached tiny files
we added to at at a glance page where a user can load a asset saved search.

The important part is the: my @user_attrs =
$session{'CurrentUser'}->UserObj->Attributes->Named('AssetSavedSearch');
user objects saved search of type AssetSavedSearch, possibly you can add
this to RT's dashboard system.

Attached a GroupSearchList and a SavedSearchList (both based on Steve
Turners SavedSearchLists for rt). We have added this to AT's index.html
page.

Torsten

--
MFG