[rt-users] adding stuff to emails

David Griffith dgriffi at cs.csubak.edu
Tue Oct 6 11:36:32 EDT 2009

I've been asked to add "NO NOT REPLY" in a large font to the RT-generated
trouble ticket emails because a couple people keep doing things like
replying to trouble tickets to say "thanks" and the like.  This bugs me on
several counts.  1) Asking users not to use email seems to defeat much of
the utility of RT.  2) I'm not clear at all how to do this.  The book
doesn't address this.  3) It seems like it would be a big thing to
implement HTML-ized email for RT.

--
David Griffith
dgriffi at cs.csubak.edu