[rt-users] Request for RT briefing/demo slide deck

Jerrad Pierce jpierce at cambridgeenergyalliance.org
Wed Oct 7 00:33:02 EDT 2009

I used the first two chapters from RT Essentials to make the case,
they're geared towards a general audience.

I also like to use the analogy of RT as shared webmail boxes.
It seems to be something that non-technical folk can get their
heads around if you make it clear that different people can see
different boxes, and that it allows for auditing/ease of access by
someone filling in when the ticket owner is indisposed (sick,
vacation, hit by a bus).

The test queue in the best practical's RT was what I used to show
the general features.
--
Cambridge Energy Alliance: Save money. Save the planet.