[rt-users] adding stuff to emails

Fran Fabrizio fran at cis.uab.edu
Wed Oct 7 08:18:21 EDT 2009

In our resolved template, we just have "There is no need to reply unless
you feel this issue is still unresolved."  That cut down significantly
on the "thank you" re-opening emails, but we still get them.  I decided
it was not a bad idea for my staff to see our users saying "thanks"
every now and then, so we just smile and feel good about ourselves for a
moment, then resolve them again.  :-)

--
Fran Fabrizio
Senior Systems Analyst