[rt-users] custom query - RT at a Glance

Elton S. Fenner elton.fenner at al.rs.gov.br
Wed Oct 7 09:58:16 EDT 2009

Hi,

Our team who work on tickets frequently are requestors of tickets to.
I know about the <server>/SelfService, but what I would like is to have
a custom query at RT at a Glance.

I'm trying to create a query to show stalled tickets who __CurrentUser__
is requestor.
When I try a query Owner = __CurrentUser__ it works fine (Owner =
'__CurrentUser__' AND Status = 'stalled').

But when I try this: "Requestor.EmailAddress LIKE '__CurrentUser__' AND
Status = 'stalled'" (without doble quotes) nothing is shown and in the
same query when I use instead of __CurrentUser__ logon name it works.

Any sugestion?

Thanks.

Elton S. Fenner