[rt-users] Error in viewing one ticket

William Graboyes william.graboyes at theportalgrp.com
Thu Oct 8 12:22:37 EDT 2009

Hi Scott,
I have seen that happen when there is a missing user, or the Principals
table is out of whack.  It is hard to tell with the information that is
given though.

Did you happen to do a partial database migration?
Are you running a cron job that is removing users?
Are you acting directly in the database?
Maybe you are using RT Shredder?

Thanks,
Bill Graboyes