[rt-users] A few small changes I'd like to make to our RT....

Gary Greene ggreene at minervanetworks.com
Mon Oct 19 19:48:24 EDT 2009

I'm still evaluating RT for use at Minerva, and I've run into a few requests
from IT staff. First, is there any way I can easily hide the comment, brief
headers and full headers, and the Download links from the ticket display
(both for self service and the Admin UI.) Also, I'd like if users can set
the priority of the ticket, instead of IT initially so we can get an idea of
how soon it will be required. Additionally, it doesn't seem that the
Requestor field is being auto set, which means that tickets don't show up in
the ticket owner's self service UI.

--
Gary L. Greene, Jr.
IT Operations