[rt-users] Ticket Custom Fields Not Visible

pjaramillo at kcp.com pjaramillo at kcp.com
Tue Oct 20 13:50:12 EDT 2009

Ken,
I actually work for the DoE at KCP. Good to see others are using RT
successfully. Me on the other hand, not so successful and I'm getting to
the point of looking at another product.

My initial configuration was strictly group based, however due to this
problem I experimented with every permutation of permission possible. I
have since rolled back to just group based permissions.

Both SeeCustomField and ModifyCustomField are already granted to the
correct user-defined groups.
The custom field itself is already applied to the correct Queues.

Does 3.8.5 just not work? Below is the actual custom field information.
Yes I know the regex is lame, its a starting point.

Custom Field

Name: _RTIR_Domain
Type: Enter multiple values
Applies to: Tickets