[rt-users] A few small changes I'd like to make to our RT....

Gary Greene ggreene at minervanetworks.com
Tue Oct 20 14:09:40 EDT 2009

On 10/19/09 4:48 PM, "Gary Greene" <ggreene at minervanetworks.com> wrote:
> I'm still evaluating RT for use at Minerva, and I've run into a few requests
> from IT staff. First, is there any way I can easily hide the comment, brief
> headers and full headers, and the Download links from the ticket display
> (both for self service and the Admin UI.) Also, I'd like if users can set
> the priority of the ticket, instead of IT initially so we can get an idea of
> how soon it will be required. Additionally, it doesn't seem that the
> Requestor field is being auto set, which means that tickets don't show up in
> the ticket owner's self service UI.

Some more information since I last posted this....

I've gotten the Forwarding feature disabled as requested by my staff, but I
still cannot seem to turn off the Comment, Full Headers, and Download links.
We still need a way that our users can set the priority since we have a
small IT staff and having a Queue Manager isn't an option.

This is with RT 3.8.1. Thanks.

--
Gary L. Greene, Jr.
IT Operations