[rt-users] A few small changes I'd like to make to our RT....

Lander, Scott slander at hearstsc.com
Tue Oct 20 14:21:58 EDT 2009

 Sounds like you want to turn off at least "ShowTicketComments" and "ShowOutgoingEmail".
You might currently have them turned on in Configuration->Group Rights.
For Unpriviledged Users, you might only want CreateTicket, ShowTicket, and maybe ModifyCustomField, SeeCustomField, and no rights at all assigned for "Everyone".   Obviously, this is not right for everyone, but, it might be a starting point for you.