[rt-users] Translate outgoing templates

Boris Samorodov bsam at ipt.ru
Thu Oct 22 14:01:22 EDT 2009

Hello List,

how should be outgoing templates translated? I just took a row
for Autoreply template, changed it's column "content" to ru_RU.UTF-8
text, set "language" to "ru" and "translationof" to 2 (is that a
pointer to the id of not translated original?).

Then I send a email for a test ticket and got a reply in english
(well, with the exception of field names which have been defined
at RT dase in Russian). The user language is set to Russian (I
don't think it's relevant here).

For outgoing messages I use "sendmailpipe" with defaults.

Here are language settings from RT_SiteConfig.pm:
-----
Set( @LexiconLanguages, qw(ru en) );
Set( @EmailInputEncodings, qw(utf-8 koi8-r win1251 iso-8859-1 us-ascii) );
-----

But they seem to be for the site and incoming messages, not outgoing.

I use RT-3.8.4, postgresql-server-8.3.7 at FreeBSD-9.

Any help is appreciated. Thanks.
--
WBR, bsam