[rt-users] Fun with CF order (3.8)

Jerrad Pierce jpierce at cambridgeenergyalliance.org
Fri Oct 23 13:18:33 EDT 2009

On Thu, Oct 22, 2009 at 12:57, Jerrad Pierce
<jpierce at cambridgeenergyalliance.org> wrote:
> On Thu, Oct 22, 2009 at 12:46, Ruslan Zakirov <ruslan.zakirov at gmail.com> wrote:
>> I believe there is a fix either in recent RT or DBIx::SB. Heavily
>> depends on DB, RT and DBIx::SB versions combination, tricky SQL.
> I'm running the latest SearchBuilder (1.56), a somewhat stale RT
> (3.8.1, will upgrade to 3.8.6 after it's been out awhile) and unfortunately
> my distribution's older MySQL  (4.1.22)...
Problem persists in "3.8.6"; updated codebase, have not yet upgraded db.

I'm not sure I understand how it's configuration dependent though,
when the UI provides
a mechanism for explicitly dictating the order of custom fields.
--
Cambridge Energy Alliance: Save money. Save the planet.