[rt-users] RT : Apache Resource Usage

Varun varun.vyas at elitecore.com
Mon Oct 26 01:07:03 EDT 2009

Hello Jesse

Yeah your right infact we have more than 30 concurrently users using RT and
I can't bring the number of Fastcgi processes less than 30. So I want to
make sure that will recent version of RT i.e. 3.8 will work well as far as
memory allocation is concerned and second thing I want to know is, Is it
possible to upgrade my RT on production as well and preserving the
customization and scrips we have placed over there. If not then what's the
way to achieve this backup stuff on application side and to upgrade it also.

Waiting for a valuable answer from your side.

Thanks & Regards
Varun Vyas