[rt-users] Reverse SquelchMailTo -- cc's hard-coded somewhere?

Blakley, Michael mblakley at yesmail.com
Mon Oct 26 11:57:57 EDT 2009

Hi,

I'm running RT 3.4.5.  I inherited it and had never worked with it
before, and I don't know the extent to which it has been customized.
I've searched the wiki and list archives, but can't find my issue
mentioned.

Basically, people are being cc'd on tickets when they shouldn't be.

In our configuration, the default for the "squelched" addresses on a
ticket is ON; in other words, you have to check the box if you don't
want email sent to that address.  Which is fine, but for some tickets,
addresses appear in that list in the UI, even though they are not
requestors, owners, admincc's, or cc's on the ticket.  In the db, I see
the SquelchMailTo Attribute records for those addresses on that ticket,
but I can't discover where they come from or how they're created.

It seems to correlate to particular queues, but I can't figure out how
or where.

Thanks for any insight,

Michael Blakley

Technical Support Manager

Yesmail, Inc.

  <http://www.yesmail.com/>

Michael Blakley
Technical Support Manager
Yesmail, Inc. An infoUSA Company (NASDAQ: IUSA)

503-419-0617 Phone
503-896-6720 Mobile
503-241-4185 Fax
mblakley at yesmail.com <mailto:mannyj at yesmail.com>  Email