[rt-users] Return error message in Scrip

Bastian Ballmann ballmann at patronas.de
Thu Oct 29 09:19:02 EDT 2009

Hi list,

I try to program a little scrip that checks if priority numbers
are unique within a queue and therefore I try to return an error
message from a Scrip that should avoid RT from updating the
ticket and displaying an error message on the screen.

All my googling, code grepping and wiki / mailing list searching
and try and error cycles failed so far so please can someone
give me a hint on how to return an error from a Scrip?

Thanks in advance & have a nice day

Basti

--
Bastian Ballmann

PATRONAS Financial Systems GmbH
Schnewlinstr 4
79098 Freiburg

fon +49 (0)761 400688-19
fax +49 (0)761 400688-50

ballmann at patronas.de
http://www.patronas.de

Amtsgericht Freiburg, HRB 7212
Geschäftsführung: Heribert Steuer, Carsten Osswald