[rt-users] Return error message in Scrip

Ken Crocker kfcrocker at lbl.gov
Thu Oct 29 11:16:17 EDT 2009

Bastian,

I have tried this numerous times with various types of messages and got
"no joy". I may be corrected on this, but the info I got back was it is
NOT possible to display error messages to an RT screen via a scrip.
That's too bad cause one would think that it */should/* be possible as a
/*logical extension*/ of the thought process that allowed for writing
scrips to check for things in the first place. But, Oh well. Maybe in
some future version. Good Luck.

Kenn
LBNL