[rt-users] History of Custom Field Values kept anywhere?

Drew Barnes barnesaw at ucrwcu.rwc.uc.edu
Tue Sep 1 09:03:21 EDT 2009

I think the issue is a matter of understanding.  From reading his messages I
get the impression that someone has, in the UI, changed the Name of the
custom field.

I don¹t know where this information could be kept, although I am seeing a
History link for Users which logs password changes and information changes.
Perhaps this could be extended for custom fields also?