[rt-users] RT API

Rich West Rich.West at wesmo.com
Fri Sep 4 13:20:04 EDT 2009

I've gone down the phase 1 route with building a web submission system
for RT customized to our organization using the commandsbyemail
extension.  Oddly, I am having periodic problems with it where, some
times, the commands do not get recognized (my guess is that the
developer who created the pages keeps tinkering (and breaking) things,
but that is another issue).

So... my thought for phase 2 is to integrate directly to RT for the
ticket creation, custom category assignments, queue assignment, and the
appropriate notification.  Is this even possible?

-Rich