[rt-users] Ticket Data Seems Broken

Tim Gustafson tjg at soe.ucsc.edu
Fri Sep 4 16:17:05 EDT 2009

I have a ticket in my system that when you view the "Basics" screen, you don't see all the History.  Instead, you get about 4-5 rows of history, and then you see:

Can't call method "Name" on an undefined value at /usr/local/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.9/RT/Transaction_Overlay.pm line 700.

I'm assuming that it means that it can't find the Principal information for a particular Transaction on the ticket, but I'm not sure.

Is there any way I can check the database for consistency, or somehow get past this error?

Tim Gustafson
Baskin School of Engineering
UC Santa Cruz
tjg at soe.ucsc.edu