[rt-users] Change in translation file (ES.PO)

Carlos M. Martinez - CERT.uy carlos.martinez at cert.uy
Tue Sep 15 09:23:51 EDT 2009

Hello all,

I am trying to make some changes to the file "es.po" in order to adapt
it to our organization's specific terminology, plus some conversion work
in order to use HTML entities instead of UTF-8 Spanish accented characters.

Although I am able to make the changes to es.po, I am at a loss as to
what to do next. The changes aren't showing and neither restarting
Apache (as suggested on an earlier post) nor clearing Mason's cache are
helping. I suppose I am missing a step, but I don't know which one and I
haven't been able to find more information.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Once it works, I will happily contribute my es.po file to anyone that
might find it useful.

Best regards

Carlos Martinez
CERT.uy (http://www.cert.uy)