[rt-users] RT and Subversion

Ben uyhis at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 15 12:27:45 EDT 2009

Hi, All,

I have a quick question. I use RT and subversion and scmbug.
I have created several queues undr RT, also several projects under one repos in subversion.
My question is: how can I let the ticket owner can make changes to one projects in subversion?
for example, I have queueA, queueB, queueC, under subversion repos, I have projectA, projectB, projectC.  User A have a ticket in queueA, then he can check in to projectA, userB has a ticket in queueB, then he can check in to projectB.

Thanks!

Ben