[rt-users] How to allow 2 self service users to see each others tickets

Kevin Falcone falcone at bestpractical.com
Tue Sep 15 12:58:37 EDT 2009

On Tue, Sep 15, 2009 at 10:45:47AM -0400, David Donachie wrote:
> I'm guessing there is not a lot of use of SelfService. I've asked a couple
> of questions about it and got no answers.
>
> I am assuming that there is a hard-coded search which shows the list of
> tickets in the self service list, changing this might give them access to
> the tickets, though the lack of permissions might prevent it.

The search looks for Ticket Watchers.
You need to add a Scrip to make the users CCs of each other's tickets,
or change the search in some other manner.  I thought there was some
discussion of this on the wiki, and I know people have been making
mods for this recently because of the questions on the irc channel.

-kevin