[rt-users] Show ticket history question

Joe Kirby kirby at umbc.edu
Wed Sep 16 07:00:38 EDT 2009

Is there a way to allow the show ticket/show comment attributes to
include showing the queue?

We have situations where we do not want to give away the See Queue
attribute but also allow the users/requestors to see all that is going
on with their tickets. Right now it shows a queue in which they were
allowed to see/enter a ticket however when it got moved to a lower
level queue for resolution they only see that the queue was changed
from something to blank.

It seems that the edit for displaying queues could be removed from the
show history module.

Is this possible?

Thanks

Joe