[rt-users] A Configuration question

Ken Crocker kfcrocker at lbl.gov
Wed Sep 16 12:52:04 EDT 2009

Scott,

Hmm. When I compared the 3.8.4 configure list in "README" with the one I
have for my current 3.6.4 version, I didn't see those options so I added
them. ALso, it seemed to me that the instructions indicated that I
needed those options specified. What did you specify and what
extensions/plugins were installed at your location?

Thanks.

Kenn
LBNL