[rt-users] logging in as root with $WebExternalAuth defined

jan.grant at bristol.ac.uk jan.grant at bristol.ac.uk
Thu Sep 17 10:17:43 EDT 2009

On Thu, 17 Sep 2009, Ray Horne wrote:

> I have defined $WebExternalAuth (and $WebFallbackToInternalAuth)
> in order to use our apache authentication, works fine but how do
> I override it to get a login screen so I can login as root?

I'm just looking at this here, following on from the ExternalAuth question
of a day or so ago.

I'm actually looking at running up a seperate admin interface that points
at the same backend so that all our users can CAS-authenticate. That seems
to be the line of least resistance.

--
jan grant, ISYS, University of Bristol. http://www.bris.ac.uk/
Tel +44 (0)117 3317661   http://ioctl.org/jan/