[rt-users] list unprivileged users

Jerrad Pierce jpierce at cambridgeenergyalliance.org
Fri Sep 18 15:38:41 EDT 2009

On Fri, Sep 18, 2009 at 14:07, Lander, Scott <slander at hearstsc.com> wrote:
> The easiest way I know of is, at the bottom of the Configuration->Users page, check the 'Include disabled users in search" box, and in the query box, just put a %  (sql wild card).    You should get a list of everyone there!
This is what Kevin said above.

RTx::BecomeUser is relatively quick, and will list
priveleged and unpriveleged separately, but in select
fields and you must have SuperUser.

If using the wildcard trick, you can get everyone on one
page by tweaking the URI, and also speed things up by eliminating
extraneous info/markup e.g;

/Admin/Users/index.html?Format=%27__id__%2C__Name__%2C__RealName__&Rows=10000&UserField=Name&UserOp=LIKE&UserString=%25

That actually loads faster on my box than a single page of the the
default formatted table.