[rt-users] list unprivileged users

Mon Sep 21 11:17:14 EDT 2009

Thank you very much.

I'll use the wildcard because the people who need to list Users aren't
SuperUsers.
I don't have a lot of users, so the speed isn't problem, but I'm
interested in your formating, because it's necessary for me to print
Organization name :
So this is my search :
/Admin/Users/index.html?Format='__id__%2C__Name__%2C__RealName__%2C__Organization__&Order=ASC&OrderBy=Organization&Page=1&Rows=10000&UserField=Name&UserOp=LIKE&UserString=%25

Do you know how I can give it for the rt staff users, like a kind of
saved search ?

thanks