[rt-users] New ticket does not get queue watcher

Roode, Eric eroode at barrack.com
Mon Sep 21 12:24:31 EDT 2009

    I have a pretty new installation of 3.8.2 here; have done very
little customization to it.  I have a queue called "support".  That
queue has a user set up as a Cc: watcher, a fellow whose user id is
"sward".  The queue also has a group set up as a Cc: watcher,
"overseers", which has only one member, sward.

    When I create a new ticket in the "support" queue, no e-mail goes to
sward.  Also, when you look at the ticket, under the "People" section,
it lists as "Current Watchers" only the requestor, not sward.

    What can I check to figure out why sward is not being added to the
Cc watchlist for new tickets in this queue?   Thanks in advance.

Eric J. Roode
Senior Enterprise Developer
Barrack, Rodos & Bacine
(215) 963-0600