[rt-users] Make non-staff users able to see all tickets (and not only theirs)

Rui Vitor Figueiras Meireles rui-f-meireles at telecom.pt
Tue Sep 22 14:16:27 EDT 2009

Hi there. I've just installed RT 3.6 (It was the version available in EPEL Repositories for RHEL 5).

I'm not going to use email to open/reply to tickets, I just want to use email to send notifications.
This way, all the users must use the http interface.

I was wondering how it is possible to:

 1.  Make all non-privileged users see ALL the tickets (not only the tickets they are Requestors).
 2.  Make all non-privileged users be able to login, even if there is not a user account for them (for example, they could login with their email, have a pre-defined password, and have the account automatically created). I know this is possible via email request, but I wanted via browser...

I would greatly appreciate if someone could help me with one or more questions.
Thanks in advance.