[rt-users] Slight rights issue.

Kevin Gagel gagel at cnc.bc.ca
Tue Sep 22 15:25:11 EDT 2009

My manager created a queue he wants to be the only one that has access
to. I've verified that the queue rights are set for him with the only
one that has access. The seequeue right has been removed from other
groups and users yet some of us still see the queue.

What are all the rights that affect seeing a queue? I can't stop some
users from seeing this particular queue, what should I be looking for?

Kevin W. Gagel
Network Administrator
Local 5448
My blog:
http://mail.cnc.bc.ca/blogs/gagel
My shared files:
http://mail.cnc.bc.ca/users/gagel

The College of New Caledonia
Visit us at http://www.cnc.bc.ca
Virus scanning is done on all incoming and outgoing email.
Anti-spam information for CNC can be found at http://gateway.cnc.bc.ca