[rt-users] Documentation on RT Objects

Baskaraganesan Natarajan banatara at hcl.in
Wed Sep 23 05:32:03 EDT 2009

Hi Matthew,

Thanks much for your reply. I have got this installed and searched thru it.
It shows same page except for the choosen help topic in the title something like below.
"perl5::vendor_perl::5::10::0::HTML::Mason::Compiler::ToObject"

But it doesn't seem to contain details of members of the run-time objects like $TicketObj or any info on how to get the members of a group etc.  Can you please let me know.

Thanks,
Baskar N