[rt-users] Make non-staff users able to see all tickets (and not only theirs)

Rui Vitor Figueiras Meireles rui-f-meireles at telecom.pt
Wed Sep 23 11:19:55 EDT 2009

First of all, thanks for the answers!

>>    1. Make all non-privileged users see ALL the tickets (not only the
>>       tickets they are Requestors).
>
>	Could you go to the queues you want to see tickets on and then tell it
>to allow the non-privileged group to see all tickets there?

I did that. I gave the rights SeeQueue and ShowTicket to Everyone.
And they can see them now, but they need to write http://...?id=4 to see ticket 4 if it is not theirs.

What I need is to change the /SelfService/index.html in order to have:
 - My open tickets
 - Other people open tickets (this is what I want)

>>    2. Make all non-privileged users be able to login, even if there is
>>       not a user account for them

I don't want to use a LDAP Server. If not possible, I will just have to create the accounts by hand.

Thanks!