[rt-users] Different authentication methods for different queues

Lev Lafayette lev at vpac.org
Wed Apr 14 00:13:51 EDT 2010

Hello RT-Users,

I thought I'd come here first to see if anyone else has tried the above before I make life difficult for myself :)

Like many of you here, we have an RT system at my place of employ. I mighty fine job it does as well...

We have our rt web interface behind https requiring authentication through LDAP.

However we have certain queues that would like to provide outsiders (that is, people outside our LDAP) to connect to, preferably with a more limited interface. Their authentication could be through something like .htpassword

Has anyone tried anything like this?

Regards,

--
Lev Lafayette (03) 9925 4909, Systems Administrator, Victorian Partnership for Advanced Computing
"If you are sending a reply to a message or a posting be sure you summarize the original at the top of the message, or include just enough text of the original to give a context. This will make sure readers understand when they start to read your response."