[rt-users] Autoreply for CC

jendras jendras at jendras.com
Mon Aug 2 09:25:00 EDT 2010

I have changed  /opt/rt3/lib/RT/Action/Autoreply.pm  file to:

sub SetRecipients {
    my $self=shift;
    push(@{$self->{'To'}},
$self->TicketObj->Requestors->MemberEmailAddresses);
    push(@{$self->{'Cc'}}, $self->TicketObj->Cc->MemberEmailAddresses);
    push(@{$self->{'Cc'}},
$self->TicketObj->QueueObj->Cc->MemberEmailAddresses);
    return(1);
}

But then even normal autoreply is not working.

Do you have another idea?