[rt-users] I am not content with the name "StealTicket"

Wolfram Huettermann wolfram.huettermann at desy.de
Mon Aug 2 09:53:43 EDT 2010

Hello,

everybody using RT properly knows the right StealTicket in order to take
a ticket over.  As a believing  Christian, I am not content with that
name as I do not want to steal anything. It is better to name that right
"TakeTicketOver", so it is granted that the user takes a ticket over
with permission of the user.

By the RT should create a new right called "ConfiscateTicket", that the
means that user can confiscate a ticket. Such a right is very useful if
the ticket contains racial or pornographic content.

Greetings,

Wolfram