[rt-users] I am not content with the name "StealTicket"

Jacob Ritorto Jacob.Ritorto at gmail.com
Mon Aug 2 10:06:31 EDT 2010

As a unix sysadmin for an Oracle farm and a Christian myself, I'm mildly
amused by the fact that I have to 'kill' processes all the time.  But
it's a purely semantic issue and I'd feel rather absurd to want to muddy
the language with this politically correct rewording.  I'd argue that
the spirit of what's happening here is not at odds with the spirit of
the biblical mandate.  Not that I'm a vegetarian or something, but when
you eat fish, you also kill them.  I think that to split hairs to this
level would be an injustice and an insult to the spirit of scripture.