[rt-users] Information regarding use of CFs in RT

Raed El-Hames Raed.El-Hames at vialtus.com
Fri Aug 6 05:41:13 EDT 2010

Hi Rahul;

Ø  Does creation of custom fields in RT will bring any performance issue.
No ; Obviously if you add 100 cf to a ticket it will take a lot longer to display because it will need to look up these CF values

Ø  Do RT maintains a different table to stores these custom tables.
Yes 4 of them, CustomFields, CustomFieldValues , ObjectCustomFieldValues, ObjectCustomFields

Sorry cannot help with 3 , I do n't use RTIR

Roy