[rt-users] RTx:Tags - can you have queue specific tagclouds

john habermann john.haberman at gmail.com
Sun Aug 8 22:11:57 EDT 2010

Hi Jerrad

The problem I have is that I users of the different queues are very
different, for example I have an IT specific queue and then I have a queue
for people working on things like event organisation and grant funding
proposals so the tags that I have in use for the IT queue are not relevant
in any way to the users of the Community queue so the tagcloud would quickly
become cluttered with irrelevant terms.
I might just look at removing it from simple search and just having it as an
option to be added to a dashboard so users in the IT queue can just add a
tagcloud to their dashboard but it won't be cluttering up the simple search
for the other users. Is that something that should be easy to do?

Thank you