[rt-users] How to limit a scrip per queue

John BORIS jboris at adphila.org
Wed Aug 11 12:15:45 EDT 2010

Is there a way to limit one of the default scrips to not to act on a
queue? There are two default scrips that act on ticket creation.  #4 and
#5.  At least I think they are defaults as I don't remember creating
these since they don't have a description.  I would like to disable one
of them as it is redundant.

Also along those lines if you want a global script to work for all
queues except maybe a few is there a way to add that condition?

All pointers to the Wiki or docs will be accepted.

I am using RT 3.6.6

TIA

John J. Boris, Sr.
JEN-A-SyS Administrator
Archdiocese of Philadelphia
"Remember! That light at the end of the tunnel
Just might be the headlight of an oncoming train!"