[rt-users] (ab)use of --extension with rt-mailgate

Steve Anderson steve.anderson at bipsolutions.com
Thu Aug 19 11:50:15 EDT 2010

We're using an exim filter to take care of this.

All the mail is pulled in through fetchmail, and handed to the local mailserver, for the RT user.
The RT user has an exim filter that checks the header_to: header against a number of addresses, each with its own delivery pipe.

We're doing a few other things with it, like restricting which addresses can create tickets, and running big mails through altermime to strip attachments.

Steve Anderson