[rt-users] CommandBy Mail question about vcards

Kenneth Crocker kfcrocker at lbl.gov
Fri Aug 20 12:08:47 EDT 2010

To list,

I know that RT has a configuration that allows one to include v-cards in
replies. That alone implies that RT has no problem with v-cards coming in
with an email. However, since we installed "CommandByMail" we occasionally
get a set of error messages like below:

Failed command 'version: 2.1'
Error message: Command 'version' is unknown

Failed command 'end: vcard'
Error message: Command 'end' is unknown

I was wondering if anyone knew of a command or configuration or any setting
in CommandByMail or TakeAction that would resolve this issue?

Has anyone else run into this problem?

I only have a few customers that do this, but because they are in a highly
sensitive area, they always include signitures on their email and I can't
ask them to stop it just for RT.

Thanks for your consideration on this.

Kenn
LBNL