[rt-users] (ab)use of --extension with rt-mailgate

Kenneth Crocker kfcrocker at lbl.gov
Fri Aug 20 13:11:22 EDT 2010

Carl,

We have over a hundred Queues. Each one has a distinct email email
correspond address. that way, any email sen to that address automatically
gets into the correct Queue. That allows us to create scrips specifically
for each Queue that will auto-assign an owner to the new ticket. We think
that's a simpler way of doing it without all that hacking of a
mailgate."KISS".

Kenn
LBNL