[rt-users] Permissions for saved search on RT at a Glance

Alister West alister at gossamer-threads.com
Fri Aug 20 13:58:19 EDT 2010

Hi,

I have a new install of RT and would like to change the default
RT-at-a-Glance for everyone.

I followed the instructions on the wiki here and I have it working for
the root user.
http://wiki.bestpractical.com/view/ChangeDefaultRTAtAGlance

I created a 'support' group and added 4 users to that group.
I also created an 'Approvers' group but no-one is in that yet.

I saved my custom query as 'RT System saved searches > My Service Requests'.

In Config > Groups > 'Support' > Group Rights
I added 'ShowSavedSearches' to both the 'System Privileged' group and
the 'User defined - Support' group.

Unfortunately I get the error "Predefined search My Service Requests not
found" when logging in as the Support user Phil.

Have I missed something simple with my Permissions settings?

Thanks in advance,

Alister

--
Alister West <alister at gossamer-threads.com>