[rt-users] Searching Unprivileged Users

Sysadmin Sysadmin at ruralnetwork.net
Thu Aug 26 19:02:25 EDT 2010

Currently we have RT configured so that support staff are privileged
users, and customers are unprivileged users which Are also part of the
"Customers" group. I'm look for an easy way to search the unprivileged
users, RT only shows privileged users, and groups only let you add or
remove users, not edit the users in the group.RT adds the unprivileged
user from the ticket creation. So it is very easy to accidentally create
a bogus user in the system that is simply created as an unprivileged user.

Thanks,

David
System Admin
RNS