[rt-users] R: mail body: HTML with embedded CSS

Guadagnino Cristiano guadagnino.cristiano at creval.it
Fri Aug 27 03:04:10 EDT 2010

Jesse,
thank you very much for your reply!!
I had not realized that the problem was in the curly braces used in CSS syntax!

On a related note: we are using the "subject tag" in the configuration of queues. If I use the plain text templates the $rtname variable is correctly resolved to the subject tag of the originating queue, but if I use the html templates that variable is resolved to the name globally defined in RT_SiteConfig.pm. Can this be corrected?

Thank you!
Bye
Cris